Sailing training with Smart Sailing Academy:
Our yachts are fully equipped for comfortable cruising, unlike typical Bareboat charter boats, which have the minimum possible inventory:
All our yachts are large and comfortable, creating a spacious and stable platform for sailing. Each yacht has four double cabins in-suite with WC/shower. A well-laid out galley includes all the modern amenities (refrigerator, freezer, microwave, coffee machine, stove, oven, etc.), allowing you to easily prepare food on the yacht. If you prefer stress-free cooking, just moor to one of the restaurant piers and taste mouth-watering Aegean cuisine ashore. In addition to comfortable interior layouts and modern furnishings, our yachts are also equipped with air conditioning, TVs and stereo systems. Our yachts prove that you don’t need to give up the comfort of your home while sailing!
We invite you to join one of our sail training sessions and explore the natural beauty of the Mediterranean and the Aegean Sea. We offer courses year-round, so just choose the date that fits you and participate in one of our MCA-approved training voyages. We offer quality sailing education and constant supervision by our highly trained instructors, who are always ready to answer your questions or offer advice. Upon completion of the course and a successful exam result, you will be presented with an MCA-approved IYT certificate. This IYT certificate will enable you to skipper a yacht in almost any part of the world since IYT is recognized by over 40 countries. This means you can confidently and safely charter/buy a yacht almost anywhere you want!
Even if there is only one reservation in a particular program, that tour is held.
This is our 12-year company principle. We value your holiday program that you have made with care and enthusiasm as much as you do and we do not want your joy to be upset. Although our reservations are full in general, you can rest assured that the program you have booked will be made.
A typical training course starts from Marmaris and follows the route you have chosen. Theory and practical training are given while you live on the yacht, 24 hours a day. Along the route, we can anchor near idyllic islands or in a secret cove, as you dive into the aquamarine beauty of the sea. Behold spectacular sunsets as you dine on local delicacies, fall asleep under the star-studded sky and find true peace of mind... Explore historical sites; let your eyes feast upon the plethora of sea-life, live a life you could have only have read about before! After you have returned to your normal life, all of this might seem like a dream to you, but that IYT certificate will prove that dreams do come true..
Our trips are either one or two weeks and usually start from Marmaris. Arrival and departure to the yacht is on Saturdays. You can select a route in the Routes section. You can browse through our timetable in the Schedule section and decide on when to join. If you join as a group or if all the participants of that week agree, we can change our route. Commonly asked questions are answered in the F.A.Q. section and we are always happy to respond to your inquires in person.
Sailing shouldn't be stressful or harsh. Our modern yachts are spacious, comfortable, and contain all the necessary creature comforts to make your sailing vacation as relaxing as possible. Our yachts are all 16 meters (50ft) and have five ensuite cabins each. We won't allow anything to prevent you from endlessly enjoying the Aegean paradise bays.
|12th year||6 people max||International||IYT certificates||Modern yachts||Experienced crew|
- You will stay on board the yacht for 14 nights in a typical two week program
- Our sailing yachts have 4 cabins plus an additional skippers’ cabin..
- We take a maximum of 6 people on one yacht
- We provide bed sheets, pillow covers and a towel for each person
- The crew of each sailing yacht will make a collective shopping and share costs equally. We can provide a suggested shopping list. People can decide on whether to cook on board or enjoy local delicacies in seaside restaurants. The Skipper/Instructor is fed at the crews’ expense.
- We stop in a different bay or island for each night. Our routes are published yearly and they will be either along the Turkish coast or Greek Islands depending on the particular week(s). You can browse through our routes here:( Program )
- In the morning, an optional tour/trek will be organized by the Skipper at 8:00 AM to visit a historical site or just enjoy nature. Theory is taught after breakfast (10:00-12:00)
- In our region, the wind usually picks up at around 12:00 PM, so we depart for our next location at around noon.
- After arrival to our destination (16:00-18:00), people will have free time until dinner. You may choose to swim, rest, study or go for a nature walk.
- Dinner is held at 19:30 and continues for a few hours as we enjoy the local cuisine and indulge in conversation. After dinner you may participate in playing games (cards, chess, etc.), listening to music or just enjoying nature…
- Saturday is check-in and meeting day. Our sailing yachts are located in Datca Cairos Marina. You can check in anytime after 16:00 and settle on board.
- Our first briefing is held at approximately 17:00 and then we stock up on provisions. We have our first dinner together in the marina and afterwards people can explore the colorful Marmarisian night life!
- Sunday is our first day of sailing. We finish last minute shopping and start our voyage around noon.
- Our sailing tour ends Friday (1 or 2 weeks later); after 16:00. You may leave the yacht or stay one more night to enjoy Marmaris. All Yachts have to be empty by 10:00 on Saturday morning to allow for cleaning and preparation for the next group.
HOW TO REACH OUR YACHTS
Our yachts are based in Cairos Marina. The nearest airport is Bodrum (36 km + 18nm ferry). Dalaman airport is 160km away and there is a regular shuttle service and private transfers. Izmir Adnan-Menderes airport is 284km away and Antalya airport is 281km away. There are buses and taxis. A transfer service from these airports is also available.
1 week sailing training summer season price starts from €750. If you require IYT license is 100€ extra
2 weeks sailing training summer season price starts from €1500. IYT Bareboat Skipper license is €200 and ICC is €135. You need to have an VHF licence to be skipper. You can get it prior to this course or from other sources or You can get it during the course (tour) from us.
Please check out our complete price list
|Master card||Electron||Maestro||Master Debit||Visa||Banka transfer|
You can call Tansel +90(541) 4561366 or Wesley +90(539)3085771, You can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or make self reservation from our web reservation .
We require %25 deposit in order to confirm your reservation. You will receive an confirmation form after your payment.
|Yacht Charter||Bed||Fuel & Harbour Fees||Training||Holidiay & Fun||Water Electric Transitlog|
ROUTE PLANS for OUR TOURS
En kısa süre içinde size ulaşmaya çalışacağız. İlginiz için teşekkürler
Oops! name, message. Bir hata oluştu. Lütfen sonra tekrar deneyin.