It is time to leave the crowds, the confined workplace; to break down the walls around you and fulfil your dreams. How about to sail in one of the most picturesque cruising grounds in the world, as you explore the exotic bays of the Mediterranean and Aegean Sea.
Sailing cruises with Smart Sailing Academy:
Our yachts are fully equipped for comfortable cruising, unlike typical Bareboat charter boats, which have the minimum possible inventory:
All our yachts are large and comfortable, creating a spacious and stable platform for sailing. Each yacht has four double cabins in-suite with WC/shower. A well-laid out galley includes all the modern amenities (refrigerator, freezer, microwave, coffee machine, stove, oven, etc.), allowing you to easily prepare food on the yacht. If you prefer stress-free cooking, just moor to one of the restaurant piers and taste mouth-watering Aegean cuisine ashore. In addition to comfortable interior layouts and modern furnishings, our yachts are also equipped with air conditioning, TVs and stereo systems. Our yachts prove that you don’t need to give up the comfort of your home while sailing!
EXPERIENCE SAILING AS A WAY OF MEDITIATION, A WAY OF LIFE...
Witness the countless hues of blue and green, as the sea, sky and land merge into a breathtakingly beautiful visualization of the surrounding natural environment. Let all your worries be washed away by the gentle swell and all your frustrations whisked away by the lazy breeze. Start every day with absolute peace, as you awaken to the hypnotic lapping of waves upon the hull and dive into the crystal clear sea. Those who have experienced this euphoric feeling before are now addicted to it with a passion; for those who have not, it is a dream waiting to be lived! You do not need to be an experienced sailor to enjoy such pleasures, so book your sailing cruise today and make your dream a reality!
Even if there is only one reservation in a particular program, that tour is held.
This is our 12-year company principle. We value your holiday program that you have made with care and enthusiasm as much as you do and we do not want your joy to be upset. Although our reservations are full in general, you can rest assured that the program you have booked will be made.
A typical sailing training / cruise starts from Marmaris and follows the route you have chosen. Along the route, we can anchor near idyllic islands or in a secret cove, as you dive into the aquamarine beauty of the sea. Behold spectacular sunsets as you dine on local delicacies, fall asleep under the star-studded sky and find true peace of mind... Explore historical sites; let your eyes feast upon the plethora of sea-life, live a life you could have only have read about before! Arrival and departure to the sailing yacht is on Saturdays. You can select a route in the Routes section. You can browse through our timetable in the Schedule section and decide on when to join. If you join as a group or if all the participants of that week agree, we can change our route. Commonly asked questions are answered in the F.A.Q. section and we are always happy to respond to your inquires in person.
Sailing shouldn't be stressful or harsh. Our modern yachts are spacious, comfortable and contain all the necessary creature comforts to make your sailing vacation as relaxing as possible. Our yachts are all 16 meters (50ft) and have five ensuite cabins each. We won't allow anything to prevent you from endlessly enjoying the Aegean paradise bays.
|12. yılımız||En fazla 6 kişi||Uluslar arası Ehliyet||IYT sertifikalı||Modern tekneler||Tecrübeli ekip|
- You will stay on board the yacht for 14 nights in a typical two week program
- Our sailing yachts have 4 cabins plus an additional skippers’ cabin..
- We take a maximum of 6 people on one yacht
- We provide bed sheets, pillow covers and a towel for each person
- The crew of each sailing yacht will make a collective shopping and share costs equally. We can provide a suggested shopping list. People can decide on whether to cook on board or enjoy local delicacies in seaside restaurants. The Skipper/Instructor is fed at the crews’ expense.
- We stop in a different bay or island for each night. Our routes are published yearly and they will be either along the Turkish coast or Greek Islands depending on the particular week(s). You can browse through our routes here:( Program )
- In the morning, an optional tour/trek will be organized by the Skipper at 8:00 AM to visit a historical site or just enjoy nature. Theory is taught after breakfast (10:00-12:00)
- In our region, the wind usually picks up at around 12:00 PM, so we depart for our next location at around noon.
- After arrival to our destination (16:00-18:00), people will have free time until dinner. You may choose to swim, rest, study or go for a nature walk.
- Dinner is held at 19:30 and continues for a few hours as we enjoy the local cuisine and indulge in conversation. After dinner you may participate in playing games (cards, chess, etc.), listening to music or just enjoying nature…
- Saturday is check-in and meeting day. Our sailing yachts are located in Datca Carios Marina. You can check in anytime after 16:00 and settle on board.
- Our first briefing is held at approximately 17:00 and then we stock up on provisions. We have our first dinner together in the marina and afterwards people can explore the colorful Marmarisian night life!
- Sunday is our first day of sailing. We finish last minute shopping and start our voyage around noon.
- Our sailing tour ends Friday (1 or 2 weeks later); after 16:00. You may leave the yacht or stay one more night to enjoy Marmaris. All Yachts have to be empty by 10:00 on Saturday morning to allow for cleaning and preparation for the next group.
HOW TO REACH OUR YACHTS
Our yachts are based in Cairos Marina. The nearest airport is Bodrum (36 km + 18nm ferry). Dalaman airport is 160km away and there is a regular shuttle service and private transfers. Izmir Adnan-Menderes airport is 284km away and Antalya airport is 281km away. There are buses and taxis. A transfer service from these airports is also available.
Starts from 750€ for 1 week and 1500€ for two weeks of sailing (Summer Season) per person.
Please check out our complete price list
|Master card||Electron||Maestro||Master Debit||Visa||Banka transfer|
Call Tansel +90(541) 4561366 or Wesley +90 (542) 308 5771. You can email us email@example.com or make a self-reservation via our online reservation .
We require 25% deposit in order to confirm your reservation. You will receive a confirmation form after your payment.
|Yat Kira Ücreti||Teknede konakla||Yakıt ve Liman||Yelken Eğitimi||Tatil ve Eğlence||Su elektrik transitlog|
ROUTE PLANS for OUR TOURS
En kısa süre içinde size ulaşmaya çalışacağız. İlginiz için teşekkürler
Oops! name, message. Bir hata oluştu. Lütfen sonra tekrar deneyin.